Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Designs by Nicolina | February Pen Pals

Admission of guilt: I am a sucker for subscription boxes.  Mainly if those boxes are full of indie shop / handmade goods.  I’ve been excitedly waiting for my Pen Pals box to arrive from Nicole (Designs by Nicolina) since the day I first signed up.  I love knowing you have something coming without knowing what’s going to be in the box. 

I nerded out the second I saw the box everything came in.  Her stamp was too cute.  Maybe not everyone will be excited about this detail quite like I was…such is the life of a craft dork.

I love that you are greeted with a list of your goodies the second you open the package.  Plus she has everything so nicely packaged that if there was a piece in here that wasn’t your style, you could easily regift it (yes, I am a re-gifter!) to someone and it’d be legit and in perfect condition still.  Just saying.

What’s inside:
-- adorable recipe cards. (I gifted similar ones from DBN to my co-workers this Christmas)
-- ‘Happy Everything’ greeting card.
-- ‘Thanks a Latte’ greeting card.
-- ‘Merci Beaucoup’ thank you cards.
-- ‘Amazing Things’ art print.
-- sweet little to/from gift tags.
-- polka dot Kraft gift bags.

Yes.  You can go ahead and be jealous.

Basically, I’m super stoked to use everything that arrived at my doorstep a couple of days ago.  I’m actually irritated with myself for taking so long to photograph them – because I had to keep them pristine before writing all over everything and sending the cards out to people.  I’m thinking I need to come up with a reason to thank myself so I can send the latte card straight back to me.  Because I love it that much.

Anywho.  I loved this and felt that I totally got my money’s worth of goodies.  Nicole rocks, like always and I’d highly recommend getting on board with this sub. box as well.  You can sign up for a box of your very own (or it’d be a really awesome gift to a paper loving friend!!) for one, three, six or twelve months.  Happy mail is the best kind of mail, yes?

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I feel the SAME way about the thanks a latte card! LOL! It will most likely find its home on my desk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're crazy like me. Good to know. ;)

    ReplyDelete